Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mary Mother of Priests - Divine Mercy Diary


From the Diary of St Faustina: Divine Mercy in my Soul:


In the midst of a great brilliance, I saw the Mother of God clothed in a white gown, girt about with a golden cincture; and there were tiny stars, also of gold, over the whole garment, and chevron-shaped sleeves lined with gold. Her cloak was sky-blue, lightly thrown over the shoulders. A transparent veil was delicately drawn over her head, while her flowing hair was set off beautifully by a golden crown which terminated in little crosses. On Her left arm, She held the Child Jesus. ..She ..said, I am the Mother of God of Priests. At that, She lowered Jesus from Her arm to the ground, raised Her right hand heavenward and said: O God, bless Poland, bless priests. Then she addressed me once again: Tell the priests what you have seen. I resolved that at the first opportunity...I would tell; but I myself can make nothing of this vision. (1585)

No comments: