Sunday, January 16, 2011

Diary of St. Faustina ...Warning from Jesus before the Day of Justice

Jesus to St. Faustina....

Speak to the world about My mercy ... It is a sign for the end times. After it will come the Day of Justice. While there is still time, let them have recourse to the fountain of My mercy.  (Diary 848) 

You will prepare the world for My final coming. (Diary 429)

Tell souls about this great mercy of Mine, because the awful day, the day of My justice, is near. (Diary 965).


I am prolonging the time of mercy for the sake of sinners. But woe to them if they do not recognize this time of My visitation. (Diary 1160)


Before the Day of Justice, I am sending the Day of Mercy.   (Diary 1588)


He who refuses to pass through the door of My mercy must pass through the door of My justice.
(Diary 1146).


Reflection:  Lord Jesus, help us to wake up to Your call to Mercy.  Help those who obstruct Your work of Divine Mercy to open their hearts for Your sake and the sake of the salvation of souls.  Help us Lord and have mercy on all those who continue not to heed Your call of Divine Mercy.  Help us to be merciful always and to work with You every day to spread Your Divine Mercy. 

No comments: